To foster a continuum of support services in every community we serve.
At Community Alternatives, we value each individual. We ensure the following:
* That our services are accessible
* That everyone understand their rights and responsibilities
* That everyone have access to prompt and fair problem resolution.
* That individuals are guaranteed the opportunity to participate in developing their service plan.
* That everyone has many opportunities for individual growth and a range of choices about how to best reach their personal goals.
* That everyone has the opportunity to participate in program evaluation and quality management.
* That we will use collaboration as the cornerstone of our service delivery system.
* That we will honor cultural, family and individual values.
* That we will use data and outcome information to continually improve our service delivery system.
The mission of Community Alternatives is to provide responsive, person-centered services to improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
Copyright 2017. Community Alternatives, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Community Alternatives, Inc. offers discounted service fees for consumers who qualify. We will not deny consumers services based on inability to pay or an individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion or sexual orientation. Your privacy is important to us and will be protected.